Twitter recently retired V1 of their API, which was used by WordPress authors and scripts to render tweet feeds. We are working on a replacement strategy for the theme-styled Twitter widget, and in the meantime your Obox Twitter widget may no longer work. We will be updating themes as quickly as we can, with our currently available themes being given priority. The following themes have been updated with the Twitter Timeline widget as a temporary solution:
Solve Just About Anything In Three Easy Steps!
1 Check out your theme docs
Our theme and plugin documentation walk you through how to setup and master your product with clear, illustrated steps.View Documentation →
2 Stay Informed & Get Updated
Many issues are caused by an out-of-date theme. Check here first for important info and updates for your product!Latest Updates →
3 Search Solutions & How-Tos
Our knowledgebase contains a wealth if fixes, workarounds, how-tos and common theme mods to help you help yourself.Get Help →
Select Your Theme to Get Started
New in Solutions & How-To's
- How do I manually order posts in the blog or widgets?
- Personal: Changed post font in typography manager but page titles stay the same
- How can I hide the avatar and username in the Twitter widget?
- Twitter widget is not displaying Tweets
- Social Commerce: July 2013 Breaking Changes Alert in App Settings